Book Now Daily Lagoon Cruise
A highly enjoyable 3.5 hour tour, includes:
- Glass bottom cruise through Muri Lagoon to marine reserve site
- Snorkelling tour at our marine reserve with giant clams, and colourful tropical fish.
- Delicious fish bbq feast with tropical salads and in-season fruits on beautiful Motu Koromiri ("no touching" island)
- Cultural experience with awesome coconut tree climbing demonstration and show
- Onboard ukelele playing and singalong by the crew (never a dull moment!)
Cruise departs 10am Sunday - Friday
- Hotel transfers if required
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fish BBQ lunch, cordial/water
Bring: Swimwear, Beach towels, sunscreen, camera
Let us treat your group to a special day on the lagoon. Perfect for any event - birthdays, wedding groups, hens or stags groups, incentive/conference groups, family reunions, school groups, visiting sports teams, – we will ensure a special unique experience on Muri lagoon with our crew entertaining and catering to your needs. Very popular with wedding groups as a great way to get everyone together for a great time before (or after!) the big day.
"Thank you for all your help organising our cruise whilst over there. We all had a fabulous time and it was the highlight of the trip for everybody (apart from our wedding of course:-) The guys were excellent on the boat, the food was great and the entertainment brilliant!! Our special wedding cake was beautiful too!! So thank you again and we would definitely recommend you to anyone that was going to Rarotonga!". Melissa Saker
Your group has the option of joining the daily 10am tour, group discounts apply, or we can cater to private group charters which are usually held in the afternoon from 2.30pm Monday to Thursday (same inclusions as morning tour, just it will be a late afternoon fish bbq lunch), minimum of 20 required for private tour. We have two boats, a 35 seater and 55 seater, so able to cater to groups of any size.