Daily lagoon cruise
A highly enjoyable 3.5 hour tour, includes:
- Glass bottom cruise through Muri Lagoon to marine reserve site
- Snorkelling tour at our marine reserve with giant clams, and colourful tropical fish.
- Delicious fish bbq feast with tropical salads and in-season fruits on beautiful Motu Koromiri ("no touching" island)
- Cultural experience with awesome coconut tree climbing demonstration and show
- Onboard ukelele playing and singalong by the crew (never a dull moment!)
Cruise departs 10am Sunday - Friday
- Hotel transfers if required
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fish BBQ lunch, cordial/water
- (special dietary requirements can be catered to with prior notice)
Bring: Swimwear, Beach towels, sunscreen, camera
NZ$79pp adult / NZ$40pp children 5-11yrs / Under 5 FOC
Family of 4 - 2 adults/2children (5-11yrs) NZ$210
Family of 5 - 2 adults/3 children (5-11yrs) NZ$250
*Please note not valid with any other discount
Let us treat your group to a special day on the lagoon. Perfect for any event - birthdays, wedding groups, hens or stags groups, incentive/conference groups, family reunions, school groups, visiting sports teams, – we will ensure a special unique experience on Muri lagoon with our crew entertaining and catering to your needs. Very popular with wedding groups as a great way to get everyone together for a great time before (or after!) the big day.
Your group has the option of joining the daily 10am tour, or we can cater to private group charters which are usually held in the afternoon from 2pm Monday to Friday (same inclusions as morning tour, just it will be a late afternoon fish bbq lunch), minimum of 20 required for private tour. We have two boats, a 35 seater and 55 seater, so able to cater to groups of any size.
Groups are welcome to byo alcoholic beverages to enjoy with bbq.
Congratulations in providing an experience that is appealing and fun for all ages. Thank you for making our holiday so memorable. You deserve 10/10 x x x.
This is a must do trip, better than the island nights we went to, it has atmosphere, is friendly and makes you feel like you are part of the team
This will be a highlight of your visit to Rarotonga - an absolute must. These guys have got it just right
We would highly recommend this cruise to anyone wanting to consider taking a cruise, you definately start as a tourist and leave as a friend!!
Its a glass bottom boat cruise like no other, yes there is snorkelling and the fish are pretty, but its the guides and team that make it special. Every minute was slickly coordinated and not once did we feel like " just another tourist", definitely best bang for buck on the island. Meitaki!
Nicky A, Auckland NZ